Frequently Asked Questions about Educational Tours
1.What are the industrial visits for college students and industrial tour for engineering students offered by Ezi Holiday?
EZI Holiday arranges industrial visits to various factories & manufacturing units operating in areas ranging from automobile, heavy machinery, food processing, packaging, newsprint, IT and arranges trips to museums, science fairs, art centres etc. Some of the popular options are:
- Rail museum with Mysore sandalwood oil factory
- TVS factory (Hosur)
- ISAC Space exhibition
- Mother Diary (Yelahanka new town)
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- Sugar manufacturing unit (Mandya)
- Lazza ice cream plant visit with Coco Cola factory (Near Mysore Road)
- Unibic biscuit factory visit (Near Nelamangala)
2.What are the learnings outcomes of industrial visits for college students?
A day’s visit can make a significant difference in the understating of the production, packaging and logistic aspects of a business. It is the chance to witness everyday industrial realities such as manufacturing, processing, and the role of machinery and manpower.
3.How to prepare for an industrial visit?
- Research and plan in advance
- Prepare students and set learning objectives
- Plan group activities
- Set pre-tour and post-visit exercises
4.What must be the backpack essentials when going on a College Students Tour?
An industrial visit is usually for a day or two. For a two-day trip, it is essential to carry school IDs, travel documents if any, clothes and shoes, snacks and water, essential medicines, toiletries, and stationaries.
5.What are some industrial visit etiquettes for students?
- Follow the visiting rules and regulations applicable on the premises
- Engage with guides and ask questions
- Partake in group activities
- Be respectful toward classmates & fellow travellers