Frequently Asked Questions about Karnataka
1.What must be the backpack essentials when travelling to Karnataka?
While travelling to Karnataka, make sure to carry comfortable cotton clothes, shawls or scarves, water bottle, durable shoes, umbrella, essential medicines, toiletries, cell phone charger, and extra batteries.
2.What is the best time to visit Karnataka?
November to March is the best time to explore the beaches of Karnataka. The state comes alive during the monsoon season that lasts from July to September. Summers are the best time to visit Coorg and other hilly places.
3.What are the best places to explore in Karnataka?
- Falls: Shivanasamudra Falls, Jog Falls, Iruppu Falls, Abbey Falls
- Hill stations: Chikmagalur, Coorg, and Sakleshpur
- Wildlife: Bandipur National Park, Nagarhole National Park
- Other places of interest: Hampi, Mysore City, Belur, Gokarna, Udupi, and Dandeli
4.What are some of the must-try food items in Karnataka?
Karnataka is famous for its Mysore Pak and Filter coffee. It is also a haven for South Indian food lovers as it offers a variety of dosas, iddlis with sambar and chutney. The Kundapura Koli Saaru and the Coorg Pandi Curry are some of the authentic dishes of this region.
5.What are the popular Karnataka tour packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Charming Mysore & Scenic Ooty: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
- Explore Mysore and Coorg: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
- Honeymoon in Mysore-Ooty-Kodaikanal: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Amazing Chikmagalur | 2 Nights | 3 Days Package
- Hampi - Chitradurga - Belur - Halebid Tour Package | 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
- Boundless Wayanad & Coorg | 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Memorable Karnataka, Tamilnadu & Kerala| 7 Nights | 8 Days Package