Frequently Asked Questions about Rajasthan
1.What is the best time to visit Rajasthan?
Rajasthan experiences extremely harsh summer conditions. That is why travellers prefer the winter months of October to February and the monsoon season from July to September to visit the desert state.
2.What should you include in your backpack when travelling to Rajasthan?
Your backpack must contain cotton clothes, comfortable footwear, hats, high SPF sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottles, First aid kit, and essential medicines. It gets freezing cold at night, so it is a good idea to carry a few sweaters or shawls if your cold tolerance level is low.
3.What are the best places to explore in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is known for its many palaces and forts. The top places to visit in Rajasthan are Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Ajmer Sharif, Pushkar, Ranthambore National Park, Bikaner, Mount Abu, and Bundi. Don't forget to spend time at the Amer Fort Palace, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Shah Jahan's Mosque, Lord Brahma Temple and Hawa Mahal.
4.What are the must-try food items in Rajasthan?
Dal Bati Churma, Laal Maas, Mohan Maas, Gatte ki Sabzi, Rajasthani Kadi and Bajre ki roti are some of the traditional Rajasthani dishes you can't miss.
5.What are the popular Rajasthan holiday packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
- The Glimpse of Desert, Fort & Lakes: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Honeymoon in Colourful Rajasthan: 7 Nights | 8 Days Package
- GOLDEN TRIANGLE INDIA TOUR: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Delhi, Agra & Jaipur Tour: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
- Heritage of Agra & Jaipur to Bharatpur Sanctuary: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package
- Golden Triangle: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package.
We offer the above Rajasthan tour packages at the most affordable rates.