Frequently Asked Questions about Hong Kong
1.What is the best time to visit Hong Kong?
Visitors throng Hong Kong in the spring from March to April and during the winters from October to November.
2.What must be the backpack essentials when travelling to Hong Kong?
Summer or winter clothes depending on the time you are travelling. Weather resistant jackets, swimwear and dresses, sunscreen, UV glasses. Other items to pack in are durable shoes, socks, hats, caps, or umbrella, mosquito repellent, toiletries, cell phone charger, and extra batteries. ID proofs, passport and Visa documents should be carried in a secure day bag.
3.What are the best places to explore in Hong Kong?
- Heritage and architecture: Big Buddha, Avenue of Stars, Wong Tai Sin Temple, Golden Bauhinia Square, Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower, Tai O Fishing Village, Sam Tung UK Museum
- Amusements: Hong Kong Disneyland, Victoria’s Peak, Ocean Park, Victoria’s Harbour, The Jumbo Kingdom, Saffron Cruises Junk Charters
- Nature’s wonders: Hong Kong Wet Land Park, Repulse Bay, Lantau Island, Nan Lian Garden, Hung Shing Yeh Beach, Mount Austin, Edward Youde Aviary, Tai Mo Shan Peak
4.What are the popular Hong Kong tour packages, Hong Kong holiday packages and Hong Kong Macau tour package provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Honeymoon in Hong Kong & Macau: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Discover Hong Kong: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package
- 1N Macau & 3N Hong Kong: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package