Frequently Asked Questions about Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur
1.What is the best time to visit Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur?
The months of October to February are best for visiting places in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur as the summers can be blazing hot and unsuitable for travel.
2.What are the backpack essentials when travelling to Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur?
If you are planning a trip to all the three places during the winter season, it is best to carry heavy woollen clothes, and airy cotton fabrics are recommended for the summer and spring seasons. Other items to pack in are durable shoes, socks, hats, caps, or umbrella, toiletries, cell phone charger, and extra batteries.
3.What are the best places to explore in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur?
- Delhi: India Gate, Red Fort, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Hauz Khaz Complex, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Qutab Minar, Bahai (Lotus) Temple, Akshardham Temple, Sarojini market, Dilli Haat, Karol Bagh and Chandni Chowk.
- Agra: Taj Mahal, Yamuna River, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Anguri Bagh
- Jaipur: Hawa Mahal, Jaipur City Palace, Rambagh Palace, Jal Mahal, Sisodia Rani Garden and Palace, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Achrol Fort, Jhalana Leopard Conservation reserve, Choki Dhani, Abhaneri Step Well, Ram Niwas Garden, Gaitore, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Albert Hall Museum
4.What are the must-try food items in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur?
Many restaurants and local shops offer food authentic to the regions of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Some of the must-try dishes, while you are in Delhi and Agra, are mutton korma, dalmoth, bedhai and kachori, butter chicken, kebabs and the sweet dish called petha. Dal Bathi Churma, Ker Sangri, and Gatte Ki Sabji are some of the Jaipur specials.
5.What are the popular Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur tour packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
We offer the following golden triangle tour packages at the most affordable rates:
- GOLDEN TRIANGLE INDIA TOUR: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Golden Triangle: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package