Frequently Asked Questions about Australia
1.What is the best time to visit Australia?
For a summer retreat, you can visit from December to February, and for a wintery experience, June through August is the best time.
2.What should you include in your backpack when travelling to Australia?
Your backpack must contain your Passport, tickets and your visa. If you are visiting during the summer, pack in lightweight clothes, comfortable footwear, hiking shoes if you plan on walking long distances, hats, high SPF sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottles, first aid kit, toiletries, and essential medicines. Woollen clothes and winter essentials are a must when travelling during the colder months.
3.What are the best places to explore in Australia?
- National Parks: Port Campbell National Park, Otway National Park, Freycinet National Park Kakadu National Park, Blue Mountains National Park, Daintree National Park
- Nature’s wonders: Uluru, Bondi Beach, Wineglass Bay, Byron Bay Beach, Cable Beach, Great Barrier Reef
- Islands: Whitsunday Island, Lizard Island, Chatham Island
- Manmade wonders: Harbor Bridge, Opera House, Sea world Marine Park
4.What are the must-try food items in Australia?
Australia offers a wide range of delicious dishes including the Chicken parmigiana, Barramundi, Anzac Biscuits, Fish and Chips, Fairy Bread, Meat Pies, Tim Tams and Pavlova.
5.What are the popular Australia tour packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Awesome Australia: 6 Nights | 7 Days Package
We offer the above holiday packages Australia at the most economical rates.