Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai
1.What should you include in your backpack when travelling to Dubai?
Your backpack must contain your passport, tickets and your visa, conservative lightweight clothes, comfortable footwear, hats, high SPF sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottles, First aid kit, and essential medicines. Some medicines are banned in Dubai, so make sure you carry your doctor's prescription for any medicine you use.
2.What is the best time to visit Dubai?
The winter months from November to April is when the weather is pleasant. Tourists throng Dubai during January and February to attend the Dubai Shopping Festival.
3.What are the best places to explore in Dubai?
Dubai is known for its modern architectural wonders and luxurious shopping malls. The must visit places in Dubai are:
- Architecture: Burj Khalifa, Burj Al-Arab, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, Jumeirah Mosque, Al-Ahmadiya School, Dubai Frame, Heritage and Diving Village
- Shopping: Dubai Mall, Deira Gold and Spice Souks, Mall of the Emirates
- Other places of interest: Bastakia (Old Dubai), Dhow Wharfage, Dubai Aquarium, Jumeirah Beach, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, Alserkal Avenue, Dubai Miracle Garden
4.What are the must-try food items in Dubai?
Take time to savour Knafeh, a pastry dish, hot dumplings called Luqaimat, samboosa inspired by the Indian samosa, chicken margoogat, a variety of pancake called the Chebab and the quintessential Arabic coffee.
5.What are the popular Dubai holiday packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Discover Dubai: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Dubai Premium package with Abudhabi & Ferrari World: 6 Nights | 7 Days Package
- Honeymoon in Enchanting Dubai: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package
- Simply Dubai: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
We offer the above Dubai tour packages and Dubai honeymoon package at the most economical rates.