Frequently Asked Questions about Jaipur
1.What is the best time to visit Jaipur?
Travellers frequent Jaipur during the winter months of October to February. The mornings are warm and sunny in a pleasant way and the evenings can be quite cold with temperatures dropping to around 5 degree Celsius.
2.What are some of the essential items you must carry when travelling to Jaipur?
Make sure to carry the following items while travelling to the Pink City: cotton clothes, hats, high SPF sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottles, comfortable footwear, First aid kit, and essential medicines. The nights are colder so you can carry a few woollen clothes also.
3.What are the best places to explore in Jaipur?
- Palaces: Hawa Mahal, Jaipur City Palace, Rambagh Palace, Jal Mahal, Sisodia Rani Garden and Palace
- Forts: Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Achrol Fort
- Wildlife: Jhalana Leopard Conservation reserve
- Other places of interest: Choki Dhani, Abhaneri Step Well, Ram Niwas Garden, Gaitore, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Albert Hall Museum and the Amrapali Museum
4.What are the must-try food items in Jaipur?
Some of the delicious Jaipur staples are Pyaz Ki Kachori, Dal Bathi Churma, Ker Sangri, Gatte Ki Sabji, Mava Kachori and sweet dishes like Gajak and Ghevar.
5.What are the popular Jaipur tour packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
- The Glimpse of Desert, Fort & Lakes: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Honeymoon in Colourful Rajasthan: 7 Nights | 8 Days Package
- GOLDEN TRIANGLE INDIA TOUR: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Delhi, Agra & Jaipur Tour: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
- Heritage of Agra & Jaipur to Bharatpur Sanctuary: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package
- Golden Triangle: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package.