Frequently Asked Questions about Andaman and Nicobar
1.What is the best time to visit Andaman and Nicobar?
For a tropical beach experience, visit Andaman during the winter and the summer months of October and May.
2.What must be the backpack essentials when travelling to Andaman and Nicobar?
The island state is known for its picturesque beaches. You must carry swimwear, hats, flip flops, sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottles, summer clothes, and ID proofs, travel documents and license if you wish to visit certain places.
3.What are the best places to explore in Andaman and Nicobar?
Andaman has some of Asia's best beaches and also offers one of a kind scuba diving and snorkelling experiences.
- Beaches and Islands: Ross Island, Neil Island, Baratang Island, Elephant Beach, Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Island, North Bay Beach
- Bird Watching: Chidiya Tapu, Parrot Island
- Trekking and sightseeing: Mount Harriet and Madhuban, Diglipur
- History and Heritage: Museum Circuit, Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex, Cellular Jail National Memorial, Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park
4.What are the must-try food items in Andaman and Nicobar?
Andaman is a seafood lover's paradise. Don't miss out on the grilled Lobsters, Tandoori fish, Curried Prawns, and barbecued sardines, king prawn mackerels, and crab.
5.What are the popular Andaman family tour packages and Andaman Nicobar honeymoon package provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Amazing Andaman: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package
- Experience Andaman: 7 Nights | 8 Days Package
- Andaman Best Value Package: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package
- Andaman Super Saver: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Honeymoon in Andaman: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
We offer the above Andaman packages from Bangalore, Andaman holiday packages and Andaman honeymoon package at the most affordable rates.
6.Is vegetarian food available in Andaman?
Yes, you can find several options when it comes to enjoying vegetarian food in Andaman. Right from the North Indian dishes to South Indian delicacies, the food options are endless.
7. How many days are sufficient in Andaman?
You can plan for as many as 5-7 days for enjoying this island place. It is a great place for regular & honeymoon vacation. Make the most of the Andaman honeymoon tour packages.