Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore
1.What must be the backpack essentials when travelling to Singapore?
Singapore has a sunny tropical climate. So, it is best to carry summer clothes, weather resistant jackets, swimwear and dresses, sunscreen, and UV glasses. Other items to pack in are durable shoes, socks, hats, caps, or umbrella, mosquito repellent, toiletries, cell phone charger, and extra batteries. ID proofs, passport and Visa documents should ideally be secured in a day bag.
2.What is the best time to visit Singapore?
Singapore has tropical weather which is suitable for all year round for sightseeing. December, January, and June are peak months as the weather is pleasant and welcoming.
3.What are the best places to explore in Singapore?
- Architecture: Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay, Sentosa Merlion Tower
- Wildlife: Night Safari Nocturnal Wildlife Park, River Safari, Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Zoo
- Other Amusements: Universal Studios Singapore, Singapore Flyer, SEA Aquarium, Singapore Butterfly and Insect Kingdom, Tiger Sky Tower, Little India, Royal Albatross Sunset Sail
4.What are the must-try food items in Singapore?
Singapore is a melting pot of many cultures and cuisines. While in Singapore don't miss to try the Hainanese chicken rice, spicy Bak kut the, Satay, Nasi lemak, Hokkien prawn mee, Kaya Toast, Chilli Crab, Laksa, Char kuay teow, Wanton mee and sweet dishes like the Apam balik, Pandan cake, and Ice kacang.
5.What are the popular Singapore tour packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Short and sweet Honeymoon in Singapore: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
- Singapore Malaysia & Thailand Combo: 8 Nights | 9 Days Package
- Singapore Discovery: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Singapore & Malaysia Gateway: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Singapore Family Package: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package
We offer the above Singapore holiday packages and Singapore honeymoon package at the most affordable rates.
6.What are the top honeymoon destinations near Singapore?
In addition to this island city itself, you can also visit Bali, Hong Kong, Maldives, and Thailand for your honeymoon.