Frequently Asked Questions about Kerala
1.What are some of the essential items you must carry when travelling to Kerala?
The coastal state of Kerala is known for its lush green surrounding and pleasant weather. Make sure to carry the following items while travelling to this South Indian state: Umbrella, mosquito repellent, cotton clothes, ID proofs and documents, comfortable footwear, First aid kit, and essential medicines.
2.What is the best time to visit Kerala?
If you love the rainy season, then a visit from June to August would be ideal. You can travel from August to March to take part in the Onam the harvest festival and also to explore the backwaters and other places in pleasant weather. The summers are quite sultry and are best avoided.
3.What are the best places to explore in Kerala?
- Backwaters: Alleppey, Kumarakom
- Wildlife: Wayanad, Thekkady
- Beaches: Varkala, Kovalam, Kannur, Kasargode, Kochi
- Hill Stations: Idukki, Munnar
- Cultural and religious Heritage: Thrissur, Trivandrum
- History: Kozhikode, Kannur, Trivandrum
4.What are the must-try food items in Kerala?
If you visit during the harvest festival season, you must try the Onam Sadhya with Payasam. Every district in Kerala has its own unique cuisine with a coconutty flavour that is a delight to the taste buds. Some of the must-try staples are Appam and Stew, Telicherry Biriyani, Karimeen Pollichathu, Puttu and Kadala Curry, Fish Molee, Neichoru, Kallumakkaya roast, Kappa and Fish curry.
5.What are the popular Kerala tour packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Honeymoon in Kerala: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package (Alappuzha, Idukki)
- Mesmeric Kerala: 6 Nights | 7 Days Package Alappuzha, Idukki, Trivandrum
- Boundless Wayanad and Coorg: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package Coorg, Kozhikode, Wayanad
- Natural Queen Wayanad: 2 Nights | 3 Days Package
- Enchanting Kerala: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package Alappuzha, Cochin, Idukki
We offer the above Kerala honeymoon packages, Kerala tour packages for family and other Kerala holiday packages at the most affordable rates.