Frequently Asked Questions about Coorg
1.What is the best time to visit Coorg?
Coorg has a moderately cool temperature of 15 to 20 degree Celsius all through the year. The winters from October to March can get very cold and is ideal for people looking for a quiet time away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Coorg experiences heavy rainfall from June to September and is an excellent choice for people who love the monsoons.
2.What must be the backpack essentials when travelling to Coorg?
While travelling to Coorg, it is best to carry comfortable, airy clothes, sweaters to layer on if the temperature drops, durable shoes, umbrella, essential medicines, shawls or scarves, toiletries, cell phone charger, extra batteries, and binoculars if you wish to spot a rare bird or wild animal.
3.What are the best places to explore in Coorg?
- Falls: Abbey Falls, Iruppu Falls,
- Trekking: Brahmagiri Peak, Mandalpatti Viewpoint, Nishani Motte, Tadiandamol Peak
- Village life: Chettalli, Kutta
- Wildlife: Nagarhole National Park, Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary
- Religious sites: Namdroling Monastery
- Other places of interest: Nisargadhama, Madikeri Fort, Honnamana Kere Lake
4.What are some of the must-try food items in Coorg?
While Coorg is famous for its coffee but you surely don't want to miss out on the steamed rice dumplings called Kadambattu, Kodava special Bamboo shoot curry, Akki roti and Koli Curry.
5.What are the popular Coorg tour packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Explore Mysore and Coorg: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
- Boundless Wayanad & Coorg: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
We offer the above Coorg tour packages at the most affordable rates.