Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai Honeymoon Packages
1.What are the best Dubai honeymoon packages offered by Ezi Holiday?
The best Dubai honeymoon packages offered by Ezi Holiday are:
5 Nights 6 days package
Dubai Premium Package with Abudhabi and Ferrari World
6 nights 7 days package
Honeymoon in Enchanting Dubai
4 nights 5 days package
3 nights 4 days package
2.What are the must-visit attractions in Dubai for honeymooners?
The must-visit places in Dubai for honeymooners are:
- Burj Khalifa
- Burj Al-Arab
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Al-Ahmadiya School
- Dubai Frame, Heritage
- Diving Village
- Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
- Alserkal Avenue
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Dhow Wharfage
- Dubai Aquarium
- Jumeirah Beach
3.What are the things to do in Dubai for honeymooners?
- Climb to the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa and enjoy a splendid bird eye view of Dubai.
- Witness the mesmerizing dance of the Dubai fountain while holding the hand of your better half.
- Enjoy dinner cruise in Dubai Marina.
- Stroll through the Dubai Creek and enjoy the location like watching a live painting.
- If you have an inclination towards adventure then Dubai safari will be a must visit place for you.
4.What are the ideal places for shopping on a Dubai honeymoon tour?
- Dubai Shopping Mall
- Deira Gold Souk
- Global Village
- Al Fahidi Street
- Bur Dubai Souk
- Karama Shopping Center
- Wafi Mall
5.Which is the best time to visit Dubai for a honeymoon?
The best time to visit Dubai is during the winter months, from November to April.
6.What are some of the best beaches to visit in Dubai for couples?
- Marina beach
- Kite beach
- Al Mamzar beach
- Jumeirah Public beach
- Umm Suqeim Beach
- Black Palace Beach
- La Mer
7.What are the best Indian restaurants in Dubai?
- Soul Street
- Purani Dilli Dubai
- Little Miss India
- 24th St. World Street Food
- Kinara by Vikas Khanna
- Indya by Vineet
- Bombay Brasserie
- Rasoi Ghar restaurant
8.What should be an ideal honeymoon duration to Dubai?
The ideal duration of honeymoon in Dubai would be four nights and five days. During this duration, you will be able to enjoy some wonderful sightseeing and take plenty of adventure activities.