Frequently Asked Questions about Mysore
1.What are some of the essential items you must carry when travelling to Mysore?
Pack in a few cotton clothes, SPF sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottles, comfortable footwear, hats, first aid kit, essential medicines and sweaters or cardigans and an umbrella if you are visiting during the monsoons.
2.What is the best time to visit Mysore?
The monsoons to winter months from July to February are the best time to visit the tropical city in its lush glory.
3.What are the best places to explore in Mysore?
- Palaces: Mysore Palace, Lalitha Mahal, and Jagmohan Palace
- Museums: Railway Museum, Melody World Wax Museum, and Folklore Museum
- Gardens: Brindavan Gardens, Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, and Bonsai Garden
- Religious sites: Chamundi Hills and Chamundeshwari Temple, Sri Nandi Temple, St. Philomena Church, and Trinesvaraswamy Temple
- Other places of interest are: Karanji Lake, Planet X, GRS Fantasy Park, KRS Dam, and Chunchanakatte Falls
4.What are the must-try food items in Mysore?
Mysore is the place to try delicious South Indian staples such as Iddli, Vada, Bonda, Mysore masala dosa, the local favourite Mysore filter coffee and sweet dishes like the Mysore Pak.
5.What are the popular Mysore tour packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Explore Mysore and Coorg: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
- Honeymoon in Mysore-Ooty-Kodaikanal: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Charming Mysore & Scenic Ooty: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
- Memorable Karnataka, Tamilnadu & Kerala | 7 Nights | 8 Days Package