Frequently Asked Questions about Kerala
1.What are the best Kerala honeymoon packages offered by Ezi Holiday?
We will use the table to list out all the Kerala packages offered at Ezi Holiday
2.Which beaches in Kerala offer a romantic escape to honeymoon couples?
These beaches are perfect for any vacation, whether you want to relax or try something new.
- Kovalam Beach
Kovalam, a small town on the coast not far from Thiruvananthapuram, is charming. This city has three distinct beaches, all of which are separated by rocky headlands. Lighthouse Beach in Kerala is a popular honeymoon destination because of its idyllic setting.
- Kappad Beach
This beach is one of the greatest in Kerala since it is peaceful and not too overwhelming—perfect for a romantic trip.
- Varkala Beach
It would be like something out of a romance movie if you serenaded your significant other. Varkala Beach in Thiruvananthapuram is a secluded attraction at the base of a cliff, making it Kerala's finest beachside honeymoon spot.
3.What are the top attractions in Kerala for honeymooners?
Some of the top attractions for couples in Kerala include:
- Vythiri- Vythiri, 62 kilometres from Kozhikode, is a popular tourist destination known for the rustic allure of its cottages, log huts, and treehouse lodgings hidden inside the Wayanad forests.
- Poovar Island - The bungalows on Poovar Island provide a picturesque setting for a honeymoon in Kerala, with sunset views over the glistening green backwaters.
- Munnar- Munnar is a famous honeymoon resort in Kerala due to its lush, lovely hills.
- Kumarakom - If you're looking for a serene place to spend your honeymoon in Kerala, go no further than Kumarakom, a little hamlet on the banks of Vembanad Lake.
4.What are some best things for honeymooners to do in Kerala?
- Exploring Tea Gardens of Munnar
- Experiencing Paragliding
- Surfing at beautiful Kerala Beaches
- Trekking Trip in Thekkady
- Enjoying Shikara Ride in Backwaters
- Watching sublime snake boat racing
- Getting an Ayurvedic massage treatment
- Spending a night in a house treehouse
- Watching traditional Kathakali dance
5.Is Kerala safe to travel for a honeymoon?
Absolutely! If you're looking for a safe honeymoon destination in India, Kerala is the one. Tourists from all over the world travel there to experience its captivating natural beauty and culture. Rivers, forests, and tea plantations add to the natural beauty of this paradise on Earth.