Frequently Asked Questions about Thailand
1.What must be the backpack essentials when travelling to Thailand?
You must carry your passport, tickets, ID proof, your visa and travel documents in a day bag. Other items include swimwear, hats, rain jacket poncho, sarong, Mosquito Repellent, flip flops, sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottles, summer clothes.
2.What is the best time to visit Thailand?
November to early April is best for a refreshing tropical beach experience. You can travel to the south-eastern coast at any time of the year but the winter months are best for visiting the western coast.
3.What are the best places to explore in Thailand?
- Beaches and Islands: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Koh Phi, Hua Hin, Koh Chang, Khao Lak, Koh Muk, Pai, Koh Samui
- Wildlife: Khao Yai National Park, Elephant Nature Park, Mu Koh Lanta National Park, Khao Sok National Park
- Trekking, sightseeing and water activities: Railay viewpoint, Koh Lipe, Koh Tao, Mae Sariang
- Heritage: Korat, Lopburi, Sukhothai, Khon Kaen, Koh Tarutao
4.What are the must-try food items in Thailand?
Soup varieties like Guay Teow, Tom Yum Goong, and Tom Kha Gai. Salads like Som Tam Yam Pla Dook Foo, Yam Talay, Laab, and Pad Phuk Tong. The famous noodle varieties like Pad Thai, Khao Soi, and Pad See Eiw. Thai Red and green curries accompanied by a rice dish or Khao Pad and so much more.
5.What are the popular Thailand tour packages provided by EZI Holiday?
- Thailand Discovery: 8 Nights | 9 Days Package
- Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand Combo: 8 Nights | 9 Days Package
- Honeymoon in Jewels of Phuket and Krabi: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Short and Sweet Thailand: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
- Enchanting Thailand: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package
We offer the above Thailand holiday packages, Thailand holiday packages and Thailand packages for couple at the most economical rate
6.How many days are sufficient to travel across Thailand?
You can look forward to covering the main attractions of the place within 7 – 8 days. Therefore, you can consider our best Thailand tour packages of Enchanting Thailand and Thailand Discovery for the best-ever experience.
7.Do I need a visa to visit Thailand?
As an Indian, you require a visa to Thailand that you can obtain as “Visa on Arrival” with a reliable Thailand holiday package.
8.What is the best island to stay in Thailand?
Some of the best islands across the place are Phi Phi, Koh Samet, Koh Lanta, Koh Samui, Phuket, and so more.