Frequently Asked Questions about Educational Tours
1.What are the types of Educational Tours?
Students of various age groups look forward to educational tours such as visits to museums, zoos, aquariums, historical sites, wildlife safaris, eco-adventure trips, industrial visits, international tours, and even trips to NASA. These educational tour packages are arranged by educational tour operators for a single day or multiple days. At Ezi Holiday, educational tours are broadly classified as (1) Industrial visits (2) Field trips (3) International Tours (4) Domestic tours
2.What are the learning outcomes of an educational tour?
Some of the learning outcomes for students are social behaviour and etiquette, exposure to places, ideas, subjects and concepts, and gaining practical knowledge of how ideas and concepts are implemented in real life.
3.How to prepare for an educational tour?
Parents and teachers can help the children follow the below steps to make the best out of their tour.
- Plan educational tours for students in advance by exploring Ezi Holiday’s student tour packages
- Discuss the learning objectives of the tour
- Encourage observation with note-taking and photography
- Plan group activities to build social bonding
- Set rules and regulations that need to be strictly adhered to
4.What must be the backpack essentials when going on an Educational Tour?
Make a list of things to pack, including school IDs, travel documents if any, essential medicines, toiletries, stationaries, and clothes and shoes that are suitable for the region they are travelling to.
5.What are the popular themes in educational tours?
One-day trips or multi-day tours for students of various age groups can be arranged based on following popular themes:
- Historical - visit to forts, palaces, archaeological centres etc.
- Landscape – visits to hill stations, beaches, deserts, forests etc.
- Learning – visits to museum, art galleries, science fairs, zoo, industries & space stations