Frequently Asked Questions about North East
1.What is the best time to visit the North East?
For better road conditions and enjoyable weather, you can opt to travel from November to May.
2.What must be the backpack essentials when travelling to the North East?
It is important to be well prepared if you are travelling to the North Eastern states. Make sure to carry these items in your backpack: Sweater, gloves, cap, thermal wear, weather resistant jackets, umbrella, essential medicines, high SPF UV sunglasses, lip balm, sunscreen lotion, and moisturizer, toiletries. It is also a good idea to carry power bank and extra batteries while visiting high altitude places as the batteries can drain out in the cold.
3.What are the best places to explore in the North East?
- Assam: Kaziranga National Park, Chirapunji, Jaintia hills, Kakochang Waterfalls, Panimoor Falls, Manas National Park, Hoollongapar Gibbon Wildlife Sanctuary, Nameri National Park
- Arunachal: Tawang Monastery, Namdapha National Park, Ziro Valley, Bomdila, Pasighat, Itanagar, Along
4.What are the must-try food items in the North East?
Traditional Assamese food like Khar, Pitha, Jadoh, Tungtap, Kumurat diya Hanhor Mangxo, Fish Tenga and dishes from Arunachal like Thukpa, Zan, Chura Sabji, Lukter, Wungwut Ngam give an authentic taste of the region.
5.What are the popular North East tour packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Mesmerizing Meghalaya With Cherrapunji & Dawki: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Explore Guwahati with Kaziranga National Park & Majuli | 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Experience Kaziranga wild Life: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
- Unexplored Arunachal: 7 Nights | 8 Days Package
- Romantic Arunachal Pradesh and Assam Honeymoon special: 6 Nights | 7 Days Package
- Explore Assam with Meghalaya: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
Ezi Holiday offers the most economical North east tour packages in the country especially for people travelling from southern states of India.