Frequently Asked Questions about Goa
1.What should you include in your backpack when travelling to Goa?
Goa is famous for its beaches so your backpack must contain cotton clothes, swimwear, flip flops, hats, sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottles, first aid kit, essential medicines and your driver’s license if you wish to rent a vehicle.
2.What is the best time to visit Goa?
To experience Goa in its pleasant and balmy state, or to attend the famous Sunburn festival or carnival you can visit from October to February. If you love the rain and prefer a lesser crowd, then June to August is your best option.
3.What are the best places to explore in Goa?
- Treks and Wildlife: Dudhsagar, Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary, Todo Falls
- Beaches: Baga Beach, Calangute, Candolim, Arambol, Vagator
- Diving and fishing trip: Grand Island, South Goa
- Shipwrecks: Suzy wreck and the Davy Jones Locker Wreck sites
- History: Fort Aguada, Bom Jesus Basilica, Chapora Fort
- Shopping: Anjuna Flea Market
4.What are the must-try food items in Goa?
Goa is a non-vegetarian’s paradise. Some of the signature Goan dishes are Pork Vindalho, Ros Omelette, Prawn balchao, Kingfish Fry, Sanna, Poi, Bebinca, Fish thali, Chicken Xacutis, and Chicken Cafreal.
5.What are the popular Goa holiday packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Explore North and South Goa: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package
- Awesome Goa: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
- Simply Goa: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Honeymoon in Goa: 2 Nights | 3 Days Package
- GOA - Fun Unlimited: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
We offer the above Goa tour packages and Goa honeymoon packages at the most affordable rates.