Frequently Asked Questions about Bhutan
1.What must be the backpack essentials when travelling to Bhutan?
Make sure to carry your Passport, travel documents and ID proofs, comfortable clothes, a few winter clothes, walking and hiking shoes, umbrella, essential medicines, high SPF sunscreen lotion, UV sunglasses, lip balm, moisturizer, mosquito repellent, toiletries, power bank and extra batteries.
2.What is the best time to visit Bhutan?
The spring months of March to May is when tourists flock to Bhutan to see the landscape bloom up with flowers.
3.What are the best places to explore in Bhutan?
- Nature’s wonders: Tiger’s Nest, Thimphu Valley, Paro Valley, Phobjikha Valley, Chele La Pass, Chomolhari, Motithang Takin Preserve
- Religion and Heritage: Buddha Dordenma Statue, Taktsang Monastery, Rinpung Dzong, Punakha Dzong, Buddha Dordenma Statue, Drukgyel Dzong
4.What are the must-try food items in Bhutan?
Treat your taste buds to authentic food of the region like the Ema Datshi, Shakam Datshi, Khewa Datshi, Jasha Maroo or Maru, Suja, Ara, Zow Shungo, Jaju Soup, Phaksha Paa, Shakam Paa, Sicaam Paa and more.
5.What are the popular Bhutan tour packages and Bhutan honeymoon package provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Honeymoon in Bhutan: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package
- Enticing Bhutan: 6 Nights | 7 Days Package
- Bhutan Delight: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package