Frequently Asked Questions about Sri Lanka
1.What must be the backpack essentials when travelling to Sri Lanka?
You must carry your Passport, tickets and your visa. Swimwear, comfortable clothes in a breathable fabric, hats, raincoat and weather-resistant jacket, sarong, mosquito repellent, flip flops and hiking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottles, summer clothes, and ID proofs and travel documents are must haves.
2.What is the best time to visit Sri Lanka?
Sri Lanka has two monsoon seasons and considering this, the best time to travel to the eastern coast is April/May to September when the weather is pleasant. December to March months are best for visiting the western and southern coasts if you prefer a more refreshing and less rainy experience.
3.What are the best places to explore in Sri Lanka?
- Nature’s wonders: Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Adam’s Peak, Arugam Bay, Mirissa, Polonnaruwa
- Religious and heritage sites: Kandy and the Temple of the Tooth, Galle and his Dutch, Fort, Dambulla Golden Cave Temple, Colombo National Museum, Gangaramaya Temple
- National Parks: Yala National Park, Nuwara Eliya and Tea Plantations, Wilpattu National Park, Minneriya National Park, Kumana National Park
4.What are the must-try food items in Sri Lanka?
The list is endless. Fish Ambul Thiyal, Wambatu Moju, Appam and string hoppers, Kukul Mas Curry, Coconut Sambol, Polos, Fried Salted Fish, Sri Lankan Samosa, Rice and a variety of curries like Parippu, Pumpkin, Chicken and Fish Curry.
5.What is the popular Sri Lanka tour packages provided by Ezi Holiday?
- Amazing Sri Lanka: 6 Nights | 7 Days Package
- Sri Lanka Super Saver: 5 Nights | 6 Days Package
- Romantic Sri Lanka- Honeymoon Special: 4 Nights | 5 Days Package
- Magical Colombo: 3 Nights | 4 Days Package
We offer the above Sri Lanka holiday packages and Sri Lanka honeymoon packages at the most economical rate.