* Liasion with Hotel, Cab operators, Tour operators & DMC partners to obtain the best rates
* Prepare standard holiday packages with itineraries & costing and upload them to portal. Monitor validity of packages and update them regularly.
* Co-ordinate with reservation team to help them quote competitive rates to customer and close leads.
* Maintain and update rate sheet, contracts, agreements and other documents regularly.
* Must possess atleast 4-5 years of experience in tourism industry with 2 yrs min in negotiating contracts with hotels and finalizing rates.
* Should have good understanding of hotel inventory and bench mark rates in hotel industry across seasons (peak & lean priods etc). Should possess skills to compare hotel rates in internet & other sources to find out its competitiveness.
* Should be a team player with proven ability to pursue stated targets aggresively and motivate team to achieve them. Ability to plan, segregate and delegate work to team members
* Responsible to build and sustain TA database for distribution expansion
* Signing up agents across the region into the business module
* Drive sales of holiday packages to achieve stated targets
* Foster existing relationships and develop new ones
* Collect data on competitors activities
* Should have good communication skills Should be fluent in kannada & English
* Should have worked in channel sales B2B model earlier. Travel background is preferrable
* Ability to understand customer holiday preferences and translate it into a tailor made package. Prior experience in handling international tour enquiries and converting them a must.
* Designing Itineraries & costing for the packages and keeping track of payments collected.
* Should be target oriented and possess strong sales skills.
* Generate referrals from customers and their own network of friends and family
* Salary: Rs. 15000 pm + sales incentive (avg incentives would be Rs. 10k per month)
* Excellent problem solver
* Should be based out of the same location as per the Job posting, or near around
* Prior experience in working & co-ordinating with Hotel reservation & sales team / other travel agents / local tour operators / guides / travel companies.
* Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to draft emails and interact with customers effectively.