If searching for Europe tour packages from Bangalore, read further. Some people go for a Schengen Visa when they travel in Europe, so they need not take separate visas for different countries. However, instead of cramming up too many destinations in one trip, we advise our clients to select one or two countries at a time and cover all the important places in that region.
We at Ezi Holiday have perfect Europe tour packages for families, which are budget-friendly and cover all the important destinations in one region. This way, your vacations will be more economical and less hectic if you need not hop from one country to another to cover all the places listed below. You can take vacations every year and cover each of them and other important places in that country.
Top ten priority places to visit in Europe
When you are checking out Europe holiday packages, ensure that your trip covers the following destinations.
- London’s Primrose Hill– Even though London is known for its royal gardens, a journey up Primrose Hill is something special. Look for “Shakespeare’s Tree,” an oak that was first planted in 1864 to commemorate Shakespeare’s birth centuries earlier, as you ascend. Every 100 years, it is ceremoniously replaced with a brand-new one. If you can, wait to turn around to take in the cityscape until you are at the very top; it will be worthwhile. Plan your stroll to coincide with sunset so you can observe the sky becoming orange over distant monuments like Canary Wharf, the Millennium Wheel, and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Before saying goodbye to London, do not forget to visit Warner Brothers studios, the Tower of London, and the London Dungeon. The London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, river Thames, British Museum, Kensington Palace, Buckingham palace and many more.
- Pintxos and surf in San Sebastián– San Sebastián is a city and municipality located in the Basque Autonomous Community, Spain. It lies on the coast of the Bay of Biscay and is considered one of the top tourist destinations in Europe.
San Sebastián has earned the title of the world’s best food city for its ingenious use of pintxos, regional tapas, and it’s unique “grab and eat what you want” philosophy. Amid surf beaches, belly up to a pintxos bar, grab a beer and fill up on appetisers the size of your head cooked with fresh seafood, vegetables, and cheese.
- Water taxi in Venice– Venice is a northeastern Italy city and the Veneto region’s capital. It is built on a group of 118 small islands separated by canals and linked by over 400 bridges. Hence, the best way to roam around in the city is through water taxis.
It costs a lot to live and travel in Venice. Additionally, the water taxi, which is comparable to using a town car to travel around, is significantly more expensive than, say, the public Vaporetto (waterbus). But there is no better way to travel from the airport to your hotel than to board an open-air boat as soon as you land, giving yourself a half-hour to relax and take in Venice’s magnificent structures.
Take a guided tour to Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill and explore one of the Seven Wonders of the World. You may visit Vatican City to learn more about Christianity and uplift yourself spiritually. Take a tour of Da Vinci’s last supper, Pompeii ruins, Milan Cathedral, Tower of Pisa and Cathedral, Venice- Doge Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica, Florence- Michelangelo’s David and plenty of other historic places are there in Italy for you to explore in your trip.
- Bike along Amsterdam’s canals- Amsterdam is a city on two wheels; biking is a way of life for the people who live there. You may see canal houses and waterways from the 17th century if you rent a bicycle and ride around well-known canals like the Prinsengracht. Alternatively, go for a quieter ride around Vondelpark, which is particularly lovely in the spring and fall.
Amsterdam is the capital and most populous city of the Netherlands. Amsterdam’s main attractions include its historic canals, the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Stedelijk Museum, Hermitage Amsterdam, the Concertgebouw, the Anne Frank House, the Scheepvaartmuseum, the Amsterdam Museum, the Heineken Experience, the Royal Palace of Amsterdam, Natura Artis Magistra, Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam, NEMO, the red-light district and many cannabis coffee shops. Check out all the popular tourist attractions and buy some souvenirs for friends and family back home.
- Thermal bath in Budapest- Hungary’s capital and largest city is Budapest. The Buda Castle and the Hungarian Parliament are two famous examples of classical architecture that may be found in Budapest’s historic centre, which is recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city also boasts the second-biggest synagogue, 80 geothermal springs, the world’s largest thermal water cave system, and the third-largest Parliament building.
Budapest’s magnificent thermal baths are one of the city’s greatest attractions. If your job stresses you out a lot, you must take a relaxing vacation in this city and relax your aching muscles in these thermal baths. These architectural marvels are surrounded by a maze-like system of saunas, steam rooms, and naturally warm pools whose mineral-infused water comes up from the ground.
- Hit the slopes of the Italian Dolomites– Spend a few days skiing down the well-groomed slopes in Cortina, and be sure to take a break for a few Aperol Spritzes on the patio of the Rifugio Averau, followed by fun nights out with delicious food and drink. In contrast to French ski resorts, where it’s likely that you’ll see ski boots under the table, Cortina advises visitors to ski home, take a shower, and change into a professional outfit each evening. Start at Cafe La Suite and go to P126, stopping along the way to see the parade of dolce vita beauty parading along Corso Italia as the chilly winter setting is warmed by gentle amber lighting and large glasses of red wine.
- Go island hopping in Greece– Go island hopping in Greece, and even better if you do not know where you are heading. On some islands, some landlords still stand by the port with signs advertising the availability of their properties as you exit the ferry. Try it in September or June, get there early, and carry a smartphone with data nearby in case it doesn’t work out. Particularly lovely islands include Ios, with its 1960s hippy air, and Naxos, which is covered in sparkling lights at night.
- Bike ride along the coast in Cornwall– Along the British coast in Cornwall, where the sea is a thousand different shades of blue and the terrain is wild and open, bicycle from Wadebridge to Padstow. At the beginning of the course, you will find bike rental shops with bikes for every age group. Jump aboard and stop at the Atlantic Coastal Express, a roadside railway car that serves flapjacks, lemon drizzle cake, and great coffee.
- Skinny dipping in Sweden– Post-club skinny dipping is regarded as perfectly acceptable in the summer months when the sun rises at three in the morning and Swedes are making their way home after a night out. There are multiple favourite spots to take the plunge after tidily folding your party outfits. You can select between the tiny coves west of Västerbron Bridge at the point of Lngholmen, off the small wooden jetties along Norr Mälarstrand on the southern coasts of Kungsholmen, two of the city’s more than 14 islands. Both are secure and private.
- Drive the wild Atlantic Way in Ireland– The Wild Atlantic Way in Ireland runs along some of the most breathtaking coastlines in Europe, from Malin Head in the north to Mizenhead in the south. Visit the Giant’s Causeway and The Dark Hedges in County Antrim, and stop for food at Wild Honey Inn and Ballynahinch Castle in County Clare and Galway, respectively. You can find some fantastic beaches along the journey, including Gurteen Beach in Connemara and Lough Swilly Beach in Donegal, which is close to Rathmullen House.
Why Choose EZI Holiday for planning a vacation?
We at Ezi Holiday will make your trip to Europe memorable. We have many other tour packages to choose like Malaysia tour packages, Thailand tour packages and other domestic and international packages. Make your vacations memorable by planning a trip to Europe with EziHoliday. Call us at +91 9535517642 or 080-42400090 to know more about the packages.