When you would have read about Andaman and Nicobar islands in your geography books or any other detective stories in your childhood, you must have thought of taking up Andaman family tour packages. The tribes in these islands have maintained their separate existence, diversifying into distinct linguistic, cultural and territorial groups. Hence, the mystery and beauty of these islands invite thousands of tourists from mainland India and abroad every year.
A large group of 572 islands attract tourists, and the pristine sand, beach and ample sunlight invite tourists from all parts of the world. Before you select your ideal Andaman tour package, just have a look at the packages which we have in our kitty.
Best Time to Visit Andaman
The best time to visit Andaman will be between October and May. The weather will be pleasant, and you can enjoy sightseeing, water sports, and beach excursions. So whether you pick up the Andaman honeymoon package or any other package with your entire family, you will get the best deal throughout the year.
Places to Visit in Andaman
- Chidiya Tapu– This beach is quite clean and less crowded, and if you love to take amazing pictures, do not miss dusk time.
- Cellular Jail- The Cellular Jail, which is also known as ”Kala Pani” or ”Black Water”, was a colonial prison during the British era. The prison was used by the British Government to send political prisoners into exile, and today, the complex serves as a national memorial monument. You may choose to enjoy the sound-and-light shows, which will tell you in detail about the atrocities done by the British when India was their colony.
- Limestone Caves, Baratang Island– A speedboat ride through Jarawa forest and mangroves to limestone caves will fill you with a sense of mystery. You can spot the Jarawa natives on the way, and all the horrific tales which you might have heard about them will definitely come to your mind. However, the local guides are trained to keep you safe. There are tidal swamp forests and small but fascinating mud volcanoes, and you can enjoy the entire day in the company of Mother Nature.
- Anthropological Museum– This museum will give a glimpse of the tribal communities of these islands. If you want to know more about their lifestyle, weapons, culture, food habits and ways of life, you must visit this museum. Since visiting the tribe in real life is prohibited, this museum brings their lives to us through life-size prototypes.
- Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park– Located near Wandoor on the Andaman Islands, this park was inaugurated on May 24, 1983, under the Wildlife Protection Act of 1972. This national park aims at protecting marine life, such as the corals and nesting sea turtles prevalent in the area.
There are 2 major island groups in the park- the Labyrinth Islands and the Twin Islands, and they protect flora and fauna of this region. You can witness some islands which are more isolated from the effects of weather in the Bay of Bengal. For example, Tarmugli, the largest island, is covered with thick mangrove vegetation, sand-covered beaches, uprooted trees and sheet rocks, and the Government is trying to protect this natural ecosystem.
Why Choose Andaman Tour Packages at EZI Holiday?
We at Ezi Holiday offer international tour packages, including Malaysia tour packages, Thailand tour packages and many other domestic packages. We are one of the renowned tour operators, and we have good connections with the airlines and hotels in Andaman. We will get the best deal for you as per your budget. We are safe, and whether you are a solo traveller, or travelling with your friends or family, you will feel secure and comfortable with us. So do not wait to enjoy your vacations anymore. Just give us a call and create memories for a lifetime.